Footium Weekly Update
Footium Feature Roadmap 🗺️
As requested by our community, we have released a feature roadmap to show what we want to have in the game for the first official season of Footium and what we plan to add to the game in the following seasons. We would love to have your feedback on it!
The way we have split these features internally is into:
Must Have: Features that the game likely can't launch without
Should Have: Features that should be in for the first official season but don't prevent launching
Could Have: Features that could be in for the first official season if development goes to plan, but can be dropped if needed.
Included in the Feature Roadmap is also a Post Launch section which contains features that we intend to work on and add to the game in the short-medium term. Of course, outside of this roadmap, we have a lot of ideas and features planned for the future as Footium will continually evolve and be updated over the years.
Following the release of this roadmap we will be having another AMA within the Discord next week, the channel to ask questions is now open & more details on timings will be released on Monday. If you have any questions or feedback about the roadmap please make sure you put them forward for the team in our Discord! Hopefully, you are all enjoying the new bi-weekly development updates and can see that we are making a lot of progress. We have started the year really well and have made a lot of exciting achievements internally which we will be able to share with you all soon
Thank you once again for your continued support and enthusiasm for what we are building with Footium, we always really appreciate community input so if you have any feedback at all regarding the feature roadmap please make sure to share it in our Discord linked here.
Development Updates ⚒️
• Working on improvements to the match-watching experience
• Tablet & Mobile optimisation
• Adding a Search Bar for players and clubs
• General Bug fixes • Academy Reveal Animation
• Adding the possibility of delays between events to add suspense
• Adding coordinates to events
• Match robustness improvements
• Tracking more player statistics
• Work on User Analytics
• Match Scalability improvements
• Cloud migration to AWS complete
• Setting up Kubernetes environment
• Added backend infrastructure for the new stadiums
• Created algorithms for new stadium generation
• Bug fixes
• Final smart contracts finished (prize claiming, payment, security & testing)
• Social media graphics
• Began work on Academy buildings
• Stadium page updates
Sneak Peeks are back 👀
Sneak Peeks are back!! Our new short contains a sneak peek of a frequently requested page from you all! Go and check it out and drop us a follow
Watch here: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYkNvkTF/
Watch here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cow7HzVoFNg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
More sneak peeks are on the horizon so watch this space... 👀
Thanks for reading Footium’s Newsletter! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support Footium.