Footium Weekly Update
A slightly delayed weekly update this week following the Holidays in the UK!
Arise King Ron!
Development Updates 🛠️
• Implemented new live match UX
• Added pre, half & full time states for new match UX
• Bug fixing
• Match and Player Stats added on Front End
• Front End Infrastructure improvements
⚽ -Match Sim:
• Further tooling for player generation
• Added the effect of player growth
• Player attribute levelling after each match
• Bug fixing with Yellow Cards and Half-time states
• Tooling for testing match balancing and scenarios improved
• Huge focus on scalability and robustness
• Building infrastructure for User Analytics
• Improvements to developer environment
• Smart contract audit commenced on May 2nd with Sherlock 🎉
🗃️ A slightly shorter dev updates this time as the majority of the sprint has been focused on backend scalability!
Audit Commenced 🔒
The audit of our smart contract has begun last week on Tuesday the 2nd of May! The competitive audit section is now done, what remains is judging the submissions. After that then we get a list of suggested fixes - then we implement them, send them back for a final check through and then the contracts are good to go!
Club Spotlight 🔍
The most recent quest season is over and it has inspired us to create a couple of memes to commemorate certain aspects of them..
Thanks for reading Footium’s Newsletter! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support Footium.